top of page
Aus Government_edited.png

Support for our multicultural customers

Do you know Services Australia has services and support to help you connect with us in your language?
For Centrelink payments and services call 131 202, and our bilingual phone staff can answer your questions in your language.
If your enquiry is about Medicare or Child Support please call:
•    132 011 for Medicare 
•    131 272 for Child Support.
Let us know if you need an interpreter,
and we will arrange one for free.
You can also ask for a free interpreter when you visit our service centres, just let our staff know and they will help arrange it. 
If your documents need translating to help you claim one of our payments or services, we can also arrange it for free. Just let us know when you visit or call.
Go to where you can read, watch or listen to information in over 70 languages.

bottom of page