If you don’t know how to build a successful business, ask someone who does.
The number one reason people start a business; they don’t want to be told what to do. The number one reason businesses fail; they don’t know what to do.
What will be covered in the workshop?
1. Business 101, the basics you need to know about your business
– Business model;
– Marketing plan;
– Operation plan; and
– Cash flow management strategies.
2. How to raise capital for your idea (start up company).
3. What you need to know before buying a business.
4. Government grants and other available assistance.
5. Case studies: success and failure stories.
All these questions and more will be addressed by Ash AmirShahi, Principal Consultant at DWF Consulting.
Sign up for prebooking.
TIME & DATE
3:00pm – 5:00pm, Saturday, 2 June 2018
ISQ member/guest: Free
AITIC member: Free
Non members: $60
Iranian Society of Queensland
28 Eagle Terrace, Milton, 4064